Friday, January 22, 2016

Bucket List #88 | The American Girl Store

Confession again...I have been to the American Girl Store. Dozens of times, in fact. I can't help it, the 9-year-old girl in me just squees inside whenever I see those pretty dolls. I was lucky enough to have my own Samantha doll and a "Girl of Today" growing up, and they were some of my most-prized possessions.

Anyway, when my sister came we decided it was time to splurge and take the girls to lunch at the American Girl Cafe! So I guess it's finally time to blog about it, also. :)
It was honestly so much fun. I loved taking my daughter into what I'm pretty sure Heaven looked like in my mind when I was a child. The food was actually pretty good and not that expensive, either!
This was the first time I let Zuzu walk around the store also, and she definitely showed some interest. :)
I kind of can't wait to get her a doll of her own. :)

No comments: