Monday, February 1, 2016

Christmas!

We had a lovely Christmas. We always do! The kids were a blast this year, we loved being with both families. The only regret I have is that I didn't take more pictures! Here it is in a nutshell:

We started off in Boise at Finn's baby blessing - I was so glad we were all able to be together for that. After the blessing, Walt turned to me and said, "I had a good feeling while Finn was being blessed!" I'm really proud of my brother and super excited to watch him be a Dad.

We spent the next week at the Burgener's beautiful new home, playing with cousins:
 Loving Grandma and Grandpa:

Enjoying the snow and all of the Aunts and Uncles! We really missed Dallin, Trisha and Brigham.


 On Christmas Eve, after our usual traditions, we got to talk to Uncle Wes! I was a little embarrassed because Walt kept talking about Nintendo stuff and popping into the conversation, and I knew Elizabeth didn't get that much time to talk...but everyone was nice about it and we all loved seeing him!

 Santa came, and the kids were extremely spoiled. I'm not great at holding back on Christmas. It's the only time we really buy them anything and it's just too fun. Walt was pleased with lots of Zelda paraphernalia, and Zuzu got a baby, which she has pretty much been packing around since.



Then we transitioned to the Jackson home, where we had adventrous and celebrated "Second Christmas!"



 ...And of course saw Star Wars again.
It was a great holiday and we're always so grateful that we're able to spend some much time in Idaho! The blessings of a student life. :)

No comments: