Monday, April 14, 2014

Bucket List #82 | Math 'n' Stuff

When Chelsea came to town I read her off all of the things that were still on our bucket list in the downtown area. Luckily my cousin is as geeky as me, and she wanted to go to the Math 'N' Stuff store with us!
I honestly don't remember how I heard about this place. For most of our bucket list, I just combed online resources and a couple of guidebooks and found things that looked fun/doable/worth the money. So I'm sure I read about it online somewhere.
Math 'N' Stuff is basically a large teacher/education store. It is full of amazing toys, teaching resources, workbooks, games, and of course, a whole bunch of Legos. If money were no object, I would have walked out of there with armfuls of stuff, mostly for Walt. It definitely got the gears turning in my head for preschool ideas next year.
It was a fun stop, but I'm not sure it lived up to the hype. I'm gonna give it:
In the end, it was just a store. :) We will probably head back in the fall for school supplies though!

No comments: