Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Blogger in Crisis

Apparently, there is a limit to the number of photos that can be uploaded to Blogger!! Who knew? Yesterday, I was getting all set to post about our super fun double-date last weekend, when to my dismay, an error box came up declaring that I had "exceeded my quota" for photos. Aaah! I am at a loss. So, until I get this figured out, all my faithful blog followers will have to do without my weekly posts. Which makes me more sad than any of you, I am sure. If anyone has ideas, please let me know. Until then, this is the Burgeners, signing off.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe it. Actually, I don't believe it. There must be some mistake. I can't imagine that you've reached your maxed out your total photo allocation in less than a year. That would be crazy.

Chelsea said...

Ok, I checked and shockingly it's true. (It's http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42475 if you haven't already found the help article.) I'm only using 1.4% of my available space though so you must be going nuts with the picture posting.

Chelsi said...

No! No! NO! Don't sign off! I can't beleive that Blogger has a limit. Chekc out this guy's blog and leave him a comment about your prediciament and see if he can help. http://blogger-tricks.blogspot.com/

And even if he can't help I am requesting that the Burgners sign back on and leave those of us who are always super-stoked anytime you update your words...if not carbon copies of your smiling faces...please?

Chelsi said...

Ok - Question - is your photography blog on the same Gmail account? If so, it is probably the one with the ton of pics on it. You can move that to a new gmail account and free up all that photo space for your personal blog. Also - you should go to your picassa page and look through the photos that are uploaded and delete any you don't want on there. IE - on my page I found old header images that were still saved and taking up sspace, even though they weren't showing on my blog.

Chelsi said...

P.S. I refuse to let you sign off. Sorry. You cannot do it...I care a lot about your blog (my mini-freak out as evidenced by the last 3 rapid succession comments I have left you.)