Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's working, It's working!!!!!

(For those of you who don't get the Jake Lloyd reference in the title, sorry for repeating myself)
After a long and tedious process of moving an entire album off of my Picasa account to another account, we are back in business! I've had a Picasa for years - used it to back up a lot of my photography from Europe, NY, class assignments, etc. I didn't realize that was how Blogger stored photos, as well. But I just moved about 400 pictures over, and now, without further ado, I will post.

2 comments:

abby said...

Whose Jake Lloyd? There was a funny guy on my mission with that name.

Andrea said...

So tell me about the whole picasa thing works, I've had problems uploading stuff as well. Did you upload your pictures from picasa onto your blog? I have it to but never made the connection between the two. Let me know!