Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Preschool 2014-2015

Ok, for real this time:
Our feisty yet reserved, inquisitive yet defiant, loving and silly boy started preschool last week! We were again invited to take park in a co-op, this time with 5 other kids. We are following an actual curriculum and it's 2 days a week. He's having a blast. I might die, but I think
that's only because I taught first. :)
Walt, Tayt, Christian, Charlee, Brinley, & Zizi
These kids are actually so cute and fun. We came up with a super great group. The kids get along fine, and I think their moms might be some of my new best friends. The extra 5 hours/week of just me and baby time won't hurt, either. It's good when we're allowed to miss each other.
We did a "spotlight" to introduce the kids to each other on the first day, and here's what Walt's said:

Child's Full Name: Walter Jack Burgener
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Meal, Snack & Dessert: Breakfast for Dinner, Frozen Gogurts, & Dum-Dums
Favorite Movie: Toy Story 2 & Frozen
Favorite Toy or Game: Skeletons!
What I Like to Do Best: Play with friends
Number of Brothers and Sisters: 1 Sister (Zuzu, 4 months old)
Birthday: June 1st

I can't believe he's growing up so fast! I love being part of all his growing-up.
Walter - Preschool - 2014

No comments: