Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Farewell - Jenna

Are you noticing a theme here?

Monday my oldest and dearest friend came for a visit. 20 years ago (yes, apparently I am that old), we met riding bikes around our neighborhood. We had crazy 90s hair and so much of life ahead.
Today we're still close. In fact, I would say I've easily spent more time with Jenna that any other friend in my life - before and after high school. We have been lucky to live in the same state for a few years. We went running, watched TLC, had sleepovers, and many lovely times. Jenna was my rock whenever Landon went on a field trip. She's a great aunt to Walt and comes to all of our funky themed, lame married people parties. I can't believe we're going to be 1,000 miles away and not able to hang out...but I know we still will! I expect her for a visit in Seattle soon. (That's not a suggestion, Jen...)
I love you Jen, keep in touch and never give up your love of Psych, Newsies, all things Green, Jupiter, and ME! Never stop sending random text messages and stay you forever. You will always be my favorite twin sister separated at birth. See you at Christmas!

No comments: