Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Last night was a very fun FHE for us. It started off with Kylie's mad cooking skills. She created a pot pie with a snowman on top - an appropriately wintery dish to kick of the month of December.

Since we don't happen to live near a national forest, we bought our tree at Smith's. But it still smells so good! Landon is putting the lights on...

The grand finale! Didn't it turn out good? Landon surprised me with 2 new Christmas ornaments - they are beautiful, I wish you could see them in this picture. We also bought a couple while we were in Rexburg this weekend. So we've almost doubled our collection! The star is also a new addition. We're proud of it.

Our second Christmas together. We can't wait!

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

Your tree is as cute as you two are...which means very cute. We decorated ours this morning, I will post pics. of it later tonight. I am impressed Landon helped! Trev is a bum and will only put the top decoration on 'cause I can't reach it. :) Hey, will you email me your mailing address at chelsi.linderman@gmail.com?

Thanks!

Preston D Lee said...

I love the Christmas count down! Merry almost Christmas. I was talking to your mom the other day- it sounds like hopefully I'll FINALLY see you guys at christmas!?

Jillybean said...

It really is a nice tree! Jason got a real Christmas Tree, well it is kinda hami-down from his work. He brought it home... it was too big for our low ceiling apartment, but I do agree that the smell is awsome! Christmas is the best!

Lydia Story said...

Wow! I was just looking at Melynne and Storm's blog and saw you two on their friends list!! Small world! I hope you are doing great, it sure looks like you are very happy and having a great time. Hey, if you would send me your email address I would love to invite you to our blog! See you! Lydia (Jones) Story
Lydiastory@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Ilove your tree... ours is just a store bought fake tree... its nice expect it doesnt smell like christmas :( also KYLIE! We Need To Hang Out! Let me know the next time you are going to your sisters and I will go over there!