Yesterday could have been the worst day ever. Seriously. Our car broke down over the weekend (more about that adventure to come). Luckily, I carpool with two other people. Unfortunately, Monday morning I got a text message from Karina (one of my carpool buddies), saying that she had to go in early to work, so wasn't planning on carpooling. I was still feeling ok, until 5 minutes later when I got a message from Jon (other carpool buddy), saying that he had to leave work early, so he wouldn't be carpooling either! I panicked. I arranged with some effort to ride in with Jon, and home with Karina. The plan went well until around 6:30 p.m., when I finished up my work. Karina has been completely swamped lately, and she ended up working really late. By the time I got home, it was 9:30 p.m.! Wow. I had put something in the crockpot for dinner, but it was still going to take me an hour to get it ready to eat. Needless to say, I was starving and completely exhausted when I finally walked in the door. There was Landon, the picture of perfection, holding a pizza (and cheezy bread!) and ready with a movie. Wow.
I just want to say that I am compleletly in love with my husband, and I have no clue what I would do without him. Lately, commuting and juggling with schedules and cars has gotten a little grueling, but I can always count on him to help me with anything; dinner, laundry, dishes, cleaning, anything he can do to make my life a little easier.
Taking a leaf out of Kyle's book, here are 10 things I love about Landon:
1. He always does the laundry, most of the time without me even asking.
2. He never complains when I take a break after work, even though he's hungry and the house is usually a mess.
3. He likes to go on dates to Barnes and Noble and Taco Time with me.
4. He gives really good hugs!
5. He makes time to do the things he loves to do (writing, drawing, etc).
6. He is constantly making me laugh - really hard.
7. He reads out loud with me and doesn't think it's weird.
8. He knows how all of the mountains got there, and he loves to explain it to people.
9. He's really good at the piano - even though he'll tell you he's not
10. He has a strong testimony of Heavenly Father, and he lives his life in a way that you never have to ask. He makes goals to bring himself closer to the spirit, and he always treats me like a princess!
I love you Landon!