Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Politcal Corner - for everyone who thought we left that in high school

Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. - Mark Twain, Notebook 1904
Throughout this primary season, the country has been on a roller coaster of ideals. One side calling for "change," and the other for "experience," with both sides determined to lynch our current leader altogether.
I am sad to say that during the course of this election, I have not been thoughtful or deliberate. I was quick to jump on the Romney wagon because he was a Mormon. I was then just as quick to jump on the Obama wagon because he was not Hillary.
I want to stop and take a good look at the issues to decide for myself where I really stand. Neither Landon or I is registered with either party, so please do not take any posts as endorsements of a party or candidate. This is a struggle for the truth. If any subsequent political post is untruthful, please leave a comment so that I may verify and correct my information. I look forward to expanding my knowledge, and hope it is semi-useful to the few of you who read this.

1 comment:

Roger and Laurene said...

Hey, where is the political commentary? I'm waiting...
~Mom